Fall 2017 Registration
Fall session runs September 10 - October 29, 2017
The Herb Brooks League combines the metro’s top training programs with competitive and purposeful development. The Herb Brooks League will allow players to maintain their training habits while competing and developing under the watch of their off-season trainers. Coaches will encourage competition, education and creativity in a fun environment. This unique format will allow coaches to better transfer individual skill development while creating a development path for each participant. The Herb Brooks League offers the very best in convenience, competition and development in an affordable package.
Fall League Features:
- 1.15min games, 3 periods, stop-time last 2min
- 18 skaters, 2 goalies
- Sublimation jersey and socks for each player
- Two coaches from each facility to coach their teams
- Tuesday & Sunday games, multi-sport friendly
- 12 games plus play-offs
- 9-12th grade eligible players, mixed teams
- Certified referees
- Competitive fast-paced play
Registration is closed.
Registration will open for Spring in January.